Sunday, 1 October 2017

Simplicity K1072

I made the toile for jumper / sweater "D" in April:

I used a really thin fleece and messed up the neckline - I should have cut the neck band longer as the fleece did not have enough stretch. I thought I would probably never wear this as the neckline annoyed me so much... but actually I have worn it lots! So I decided to tackle it again..

And then it took until September to actually make it up:

This is a MUCH thicker fleece - and I will see how I find it - probably great for winter. I might make it again in a draper fabric... maybe the merino wool jersey that I have been hoarding (but NOT in black again!)


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you got to re-make this sweater and are happy with it! Great work x