Monday, 14 November 2016

Underpinnings

So I made some knickers back in June (using McCalls 2772)...and I thought to complete my "lingerie set" task I need to make some matching bras. The knickers were all made using left over fabric from various t- shirts so I did not have enough to make matching bras for each pair (probably a good thing since I don't think I could face making 10 bras!)


....5 months later I finally started making some bras. I decided to start by using up some of the bra making kits I bought from The Sewing Chest a few years ago (probably more)....

My pattern review of  Kwik Sew 3300 is here

A white lace bra

A padded white lace bra



A padded black lace bra


 Seam tape over the join of the padding



A green lace and cotton jersey bra (cotton from the scraps left after making a t shirt and then a pair of knickers)





No comments:

Post a Comment