Saturday, 24 September 2016

Tesselate Tee

I made a toile from old T-shirts (include a couple of old school polo shirts from my eldest!)


Because this fabric does not stretch as much as activewear I should have made a size larger (or just reduced the side seams a little)





The activewear one - with slightly reduced side seams in NOT skin tight and has room for layers underneath. It performed well on the cycle commute to school/work/school/home so I shall made more using some things from the add on pack.


The superhero triangle and neck binding is the last scrap left from the tops I made for March...a great reason to keep scraps. The rest was fabric waiting in the stash for a use. I used bright fabric for the sleeves to help visibility especially when signalling. 


No comments:

Post a Comment