I finished some socks which have been hanging about since July LAST year!
Update after 6 months
1. Select 12 patterns to sew or get rid of by the end of the year (stash is nearly 50 patterns)
- Lisette K2209
- Simplicity K2444
- Simplicity K1913
- Simplicity K1699
Butterick 6066completed July 2016
- Simplicity 4277
- New Look K6107
Simple Sews 015Toile made - BIN pattern
- New Look K6231
Simplicity K1202Made x 2 Feb 2016
- Simplicity 2357 - bags
Kwik Sew 3815 - bodywarmerMade May 2016
2. SWAP (again)
I gave myself 12 garments/things to make in 2016 - so at least one per month.
AT the end of January I had achieved one of the SWAP - No 8 activewear. I made two sets of fleece lined leggings/skirt and a running top!
At the end of Feb I had achieved the tops that were on the SWAP using a pattern from the pattern stash pile.
March - nothing
April - I made the cardigan from the swap - which had been cut out and waiting for months!
May - I made a skirt using stash fabric and a pattern I bought in February, I also used a pattern stash pattern to make a fleece jacket for J, made 3 skirts in total and ticked swimwear off the list. I have used 7 patterns from the pattern stash so far this year... AND I sewed for the boys... feeling much more on top of things now.
Me Made May - I need to make some trousers and jeans. I also need to make some plain tops/skirts to mix and match with all my mad patterns.
June - I made up a pattern stash pattern to make a dress from the SWAP, I also finished some socks! I also made some bags and knickers (not yet blogged)... so a fairly successful month - even though I am not 100% pleased with the dress.