Saturday, 28 May 2016

Ottobre 03-2016-24 Shirt - "Starfish"... or in my case "seahorses and octupus"

Finally a shirt for L

 This shirt was made from a bit of fabric from SoZo left over from a dress.... just enough for the shirt - every scrap used up!

The fabric has seahorses and octupus on it - similar to the Starfish on the shirt in magazine


I used the 128 size but my boys are all very long in the back so I needed 140 length....
Don't like the way the buttons bands are put on and I would change this to my usual fold back the wrong way and then stitch and turn back for a clean edge finish next time. 
I love the detail - though it REALLY added to the time - this was 4 hours 45 minutes of KCW challenge!!

2 comments:

  1. The details make it a really special shirt, and I'm amazed that you got all those pieces out of such a small piece of fabric! I'm really pleased that you could make use of it though, and you barely wasted any time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the fabric :)

      Delete