Sunday, 8 May 2016

Me Made May - week 1


Sunday 1st May

Early morning run:
Fehr Trade Surf To Summit Top
 Jalie Skort pattern combined with McCalls leggings from ????



Then "normal" clothes for the rest of the day:

Kirsten Kimono Tee
Trousers: 



Monday 2nd - May Bank Holiday in UK

Both my son and I wore Me Made for our Superhero race:
 to keep warm I wore my green trousers

Tuesday 3rd May
Cycling to work:


 at work

WEdnesday 4th May
cycling to work

Me made top and skort

at work: 

Me made cardigan, to, skirt, underwear
 Thursday 5th - cycling to work me made top, skort, buff

At work me made top, skirt and underwear


FRiday 6th Me made Anna dress (and underwear) -

Saturday 6th Me made top, skirt and undewear. Also me made running skort in the evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment