Tuesday, 31 May 2016

KCW - final garment

This was actually made on the Monday - but I did promise all three boys a garment. This was a real bodge job.....Ok for hiding under a wetsuit but nothing more! Need to order some more fabric and make a better attempt at it!

Ottobre 03/2016/29 (bottom half only - and front cut on fold - no need for a zip)


They came up a bit low at the back once the elastic was added - so I cut the elastic off and added a band with elastic - that was so dreadful I cut that off and then added a yoga style band instead... only I made that too wide so these are really really high! ..

Mental note - make sure I sew him something sensible soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment