Thursday, 25 February 2016

Kirsten Kimono Tee

 I adapted the Kirsten Kimono Tee to make it tighter - the comic strip one uses FOE on the neckline. My adaptation made it skin tight !!

So I added a little bit to the sides seams, and removed a small curved wedge from the sleeve.. I used the "new" pattern to create 1 black top, 1 navy blue top and one bright yellow top which will be dyed when I had enough things which need dying. Also in the background is a Melly Sews Tank with FOE edges.


Lovely pattern for when I only have a meter of delicious fabric!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely job, you certainly have an eye for great fabrics, that owl one is amazing!
    Debbie B

    ReplyDelete