Sunday, 31 January 2016

Goals 2016 - Jan 2016

For 2016:

1. Select 12 patterns to sew or get rid of by the end of the year (stash is nearly 50 patterns)
2. SWAP (again)
3. Finish outstanding to do pile - T-shirts for boys!  Complete Jan 2016

SWAP:
1. Lingerie
2. Dress
3. Skirt
4. Cardigan
5. Top
6. Jean
7. Coat
8. Activewear - running Completed Jan 2016 - running top x1, running skirt/leggings x2
9. Activewear - swimming
10. Top
11. Skirt
12. Dress
 
I gave myself 12 garments/things to make in 2016 - so at least one per month. AT the end of January I have achieved one of the SWAP - No 8 activewear. I made two sets of fleece lined leggings/skirt and a running top!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've just discovered your blog and love your running gear makes! I am in the UK too and have had trouble sourcing appropriate exercise gear fabrics. I think I recognise some Funki fabrics lycra that you've used but can you say where you got fleece lined lycra please?
    Debs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fleece lined Lycra was also was Funkifabrics :)

      Delete