Sunday, 2 August 2015

Catch up - last minute sewing!!




Some more pink penguin bags:


 And some modified ones  without the drawstring as teacher end of year thank you's.

Tried the Fishsticks The Tank  pattern out - size 10 - big long and boxy - but free. The pattern prints on 79 sheets of paper as it is not nested - all sizes are on their own sheets of paper.

Ottobre 01-2010-40 for PJ short. I did not like the way that the waistband went on for the toile pair -so I just put it on in my normal way for the real pair - sew on waistband then add elastic


While on holiday I finished knitting my Peggy Sue


Last minute PJ shorts for wearing on holiday McCalls 4261
I also whipped up another KS299, but with a zip up the front!








































]'












No comments:

Post a Comment