I looked through my pattern stash including my Burda mags and despite having about 1 billion dress patterns I clearly decided that I needed to buy a new pattern:
I used A + J+K to make a dress similar to the inspiration dress. New Look 6774 has gathers across the back and the centre back - but that normally makes me look heavily pregnant - not a flattering look. So I changed the gathers into 4 pleats at the front sides and 2 in the back.
I am really pleased with how it turned out. I did have to make it MUCH MUCH smaller than the pattern envelope suggest as there is SO much ease in the pattern. I finished this in time to wear it to the wedding - so fantastic I hit a goal for 2015.