Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Me Made May

1st May
Me Made underwear (KS3300, M2722)
Me Made Skirt - Gabriola
Me Made T-shirt Kimono T
Me Made Cardigan - Miette - horray I wore one of my knitted cardigans - it is too big now :-(

Also wore Me Made black jacket
Thoughts - need some me made PJ's / lazying about clothes!

2nd May
Me Made underwear
Me Made Dress - By Hand London Anna
Me Made cardigan and socks
also wore Me Made running skirt/leggings... skeggings??? when out for a run


3rd May

Me Made underwear
Me Made Dress - By Hand London Anna
Me Made cardigan and socks

 4th May

Me Made underwear
Me Made Skirt - Gabriola
Me Made T-shirt Kimono T
Me Made Cardigan - Miette
Me Made Scarf
Me Made Socks

5th May

Me Made underwear
Me Made Skirt - Gabriola
Me Made Blouse - which I have not wore in ages and Me Made May forced me to get it out and wear it.. good thing too as I love it!
Me Made Cardigan - Miette
Me Made Socks
Me Made green coat and my me made scarf


 PLUS I used my me made handbag..

very me made AND I have worn my hand knitted cardigans... just need to convert some dresses to skirts then I will be well on the way to achieving my Me Made goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment