Friday, 1 May 2015

Burda 03-2013-151 Boys Raglan T-shirt


Fabric from My fabrics and chosen by my son for his birthday T-shirt (which he received late due to me not processing my order properly!).. but he loves them ....



Pattern Description:
Long sleeve raglan T (I "adapted" it - making it short sleeve)
Pattern Sizing:
134-158
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes - except I made it into a short sleeve version.
Were the instructions easy to follow?
Did not use them - it is a quick T-shirt so just followed my usual construction method - I did glance at the instructions which suggest hemming as the first step which I find a bit odd.
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
Raglan sleeve T with curved hem.
Fabric Used:
Two cotton jersey fabrics
Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:
Shortened the sleeve to create a long sleeve.
Made size 134 with length 146 for body as my son has a long back.
Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
YES & YES - I am sure that this will become a staple pattern to refer to again and again - especially as it goes up to size 158, and will make a nice change from Ottobre Creative Workshop 301 T-shirt which I have made so often that my boys are almost getting bored of the sight of them....
Conclusion:

Lovely pattern quick to whip up - cut out 2 and sewed together alternative sections to make 2 t-shirts with applique

No comments:

Post a Comment