3 Maria Denmark 101 Kirsten Kimono Tshirts
3 M4261 view B - T-shirts
Pattern Description:Variety of items - I made VIEW B the 3/4 sleeve T-shirt top
XS - M (in my envelope)
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes - well view B only shown as a dreadful sketch.....
Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes BUT I ignored them as they have you set in a jersey sleeve?!!
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
Basic jersey top which I needed to fill a gap in the wardrobe
3 different stretch fabrics
Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:
1. Sew in sleeves in the flat
2. the seam allowance is 1.5cm so next time I will trim the pattern pieces down and use my standard 6mm for stretch fabrics
3. Used clear elastic to support neckline - next time I might add a bound neckline
Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
Have already sewn three and plan more - so YES and YES
A quick and easy fitted top to make - love it.
1. 2 sets of lingerie (one white, one coloured)
4, Knitted cardigan (actually knitting not sewing!) Cast on March 2015
10. Sewn cardigan / jacket
11. Black tie dress
12. Black tie jacket / bolero etc