Monday, 16 February 2015

Feb 2015 - goals 2015


Another Anna - which is a little bit toooo brown and and the fabric does not float/drape enough. I don't like it as much as my Christmas one. I may try using the skirt section with the bodice from a different dress.



A bustle skirt that I made ages ago and was too tight. I had ripped the zip out. Now I can fit into it so I re-inserted the zip so that I can wear it. I also put darts into my grey and red bustle skirt and moved the seam line as it was massively too big.


Two items towards my SWAP complete!! Fantastic. I am working on another dress at the moment....... 


For 2015


SWAP - sewing with a plan.....here's the plan

1. 2 sets of lingerie (one white, one coloured)
2. Dress Completed Anna Dress in brown - Feb 2015

3. Dress
4, Knitted cardigan (actually knitting not sewing!)
5. Skirt Completed green bustle skirt- Feb 2015
6. Skirt
7. Top
8. Top
9. Top
10. Sewn cardigan / jacket
11. Black tie dress
12. Black tie jacket / bolero etc
13. Activewear
14. Coat

It would be great to achieve this list once, twice would be brilliant!!

Added to that I want to sew at least 2 smart shirts for J - birthday/anniversary/valentines/Christmas 
 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on nailing two of your aims already! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just have to keep myself on track and keep going now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry you do not like the dress as I think it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete