Sunday, 9 November 2014

Swimming!!


My middle son has been asking for new swimming trunks - and specified which pattern he wanted (the same as his older brother)... which was Jalie 2912.LOVE this pattern - sews up a dream. These are fully lined.




Then I decided it was time to stop being such a procrastinator and actually make a costume for myself - LOTS AND LOTS of room for improvement.. but I do have a wearable swimming costume. I shall find out this week if it stands up to some lengths in the pool. At least it is not a maternity swimming costume (last needed 5 years ago when I was actually pregnant!!)

Kwik Sew 2962 View B - I needed to blend from a small at the top to a medium at the bottom - the bottom is perfect (except I might use a line between highrise and low rise next time!).. but the top half could be tighter. So I shall swim in this before cutting out another suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment