Saturday, 30 August 2014

Lingerie and running!

My second completed set of matching lingerie. Using Kwik Sew 3300 for the bra and Merckwaerdigh Mix 30 View C for the knickers. Also used a fabric pack from Merckwaerdigh. Did not use power net on the sides so the bra is a little tight.



I have started using the NHS Couch to 5K running app in a bid to get fit a shed some weight. Now that I am in week 6 of the plan I decided I really need some running kit. Jalie 2796 running skort.....

Love the pockets. Need to make the shorts tighter at the hem and the waistband tighter. Held up well on this mornings run so I am really happy!!



4 comments:

  1. I love the undies and bra! That fabric is fantastic! And the Jalie skirt is great, too. I did the C25K program a few years ago and started making my own running clothes then, too. I've worn my Jalie skirts a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I have just ordered some more supplex so I can make more....but I am supposed to me sewing T-shirts for my youngest as it is his birthday next week....

      Delete
  2. Those undies are AMAZING!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) I have to get on and make some more now...

      Delete