Saturday, 12 July 2014

Make Bra Hipster knickers - FREE PATTERN

I downloaded this FREE PATTERN from Make Bra on 24th November 2013... and have had it sitting in the pattern stash ever since. The first pair (horses) only took 30 minutes to make... so not sure why I did not get around to making this sooner!!


Second pair - which is my favourite - probably because the fabric is fun!


The final pair - which just fee FAR to "Granny pants" .. partly because of the plain solid colour and partly because the fabric has more stretch than the others and ALSO because my elastic application is worse!

Anyway this is a good start to stash busting my underwear stash AND making a matching set of lingerie!

These have a high rise and full bottom coverage and look better on (except the purple pair which might not make it into the underwear drawer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment