Saturday, 19 July 2014

Knickers & more knickers

Toile of Merckwaerdigh MIX 30 - view C



A tiny bit tight.... but lovely lovely .. I shall use this lots more.

For the Pattern Review Pattern Stash contest I decided to go through all my lingerie patterns. Some I have bought this year so do not count for the contest BUT I am so glad to have sewn them up!!

Kwik Sew Beautiful Lingerie pattern book - "pantie" - highcut leg version in L.

I realised it was too big but still finished them (that is why the elastic is so bad - I was bored of sewing them)... and to give a sense of scale:

According to measurements I am a LARGE but these come up VERY high- they do have good coverage.. but much much bigger than my usual knickers!

However the book is wort having just for all the information about lace, elastic etc

Pattern Stash - July

Bag - from book
Knickers - MIX 30 - 2 views
knickers - Kwik Sew Master Lingerie
Knickers - Make Bra

Total 4 patterns (but only 3 for contest)

No comments:

Post a Comment