Saturday, 31 May 2014

Final Me Made May 2014

Sunday 25th -all Me Made but no photo
Monday 26th - all Me Made but no photo
Tuesday 27th - all me made - red skirt, brown spotty top and waiting for my son at Gymnastics was freezing so a cardigan that happened to be in the car (so although it does not match it IS me made)

Wednesday 28th  - all me made red skirt and black top

 Thursday 29th - all me made - Kimono T and a simplicity skirt



Friday 30th - chilling at home - in PJ trousers and a comfy top (all me made)


Sunday 31st - reused photo.. but I wore this outfit - my dress and Miette



My pledge was:
, Catherine http://clothesandsewing.blogspot.co.uk/ sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to weara me-made outfit each day for the duration of May 2014, and wear my knitted Miette at least once!'


I wore me made clothes, underwear and socks every day. I wore my green coat almost everyday AND I wore my Miette 5+ times :-) This is the first time I have taken photos all through the month (rather than just the first 3 days). I am really pleased as looking back at the photos has made me think about what I need to make...

TO MAKE:
1. more dresses (and I have lots of dress patterns in the stash)
2. more underwear
3. plain tops to match the print skirts
4. plain skirts to match the print tops!
5. KNIT (or sew)more cardigans
6. knit more socks

so just a short list then?!!

Undewear and dresses are at the top as they have been at the back of my mind for a while and Me Made May has just shown that I really do need more.


1 comment:

  1. What time frame have you given yourself for these makes?! Looks like you had a fun and useful challenge. Hurrah! xx

    ReplyDelete