Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Me Made May 2014

'I, Catherine http://clothesandsewing.blogspot.co.uk/ sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to weara me-made outfit each day for the duration of May 2014, and wear my knitted Miette at least once!'
Crafting a rainbow idea to create a colour palette using photos taken during me made may


 

SO my goals for 2014 are:

Update 1st April ... 3 months in AND...
1. Complete green coat AND then make a second coat to reinforce all the new skills learnt.YES! I have finished my green coat - now to make another!!
2. Sew / Knit at least 8 things from the book/ magazine stash :(
 3. Adapt the shirt pattern to get a better fit for J :(
4. Lingerie - test knicker patterns and then make at least 2 sets :(

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing the green coat, good luck with the others x

    ReplyDelete