Sunday, 2 February 2014

Keeping track of my goals


So for 2014 the more I thought the more I realised that I wanted to:


1. Sew from stash - reduce the stash by 2 boxes! - everything sewn so far is from stash :)

2. Knit from stash -everything (one sock and half the next) - knit from stash - at this rate my knitting stash will last 3 year AT LEAST!

3. Use stash patterns New Look 6935 used (for dress and bolero)

4. Use patterns from books and magazines from stash NOT YET

5. Complete my green coat working on this (see photo)...

SO my goals for 2014 are:

1. Complete green coat AND then make a second coat to reinforce all the new skills learnt.
I am working on this one
2. Sew / Knit at least 8 things from the book/ magazine stash

3. Adapt the shirt pattern to get a better fit for J

4. Lingerie - test knicker patterns and then make at least 2 sets

All of these are based around using up what I have Since we are only one month in - I think I am doing OK! 

No comments:

Post a Comment