Sunday, 3 November 2013

Catch Up

 Another (3rd??) Bodywarmer from Kwik Sew 3816 - I really like this pattern. As with the others, this is fully lined and has fleece interlining so it is thick. I should cut the arm bindings wider to cope with all the layers it has to wrap around.

Inside elephants (which L loves), and Orange too (his favourite colour). The bodywarmer is made from wool.... so I am not sure how well this will wash - should have thought of that earlier!!


Another Kwik Sew 2547 - as a jumper whizzed up in an evening. (but because I was cutting several things at once - I cut the front separately inside of on the fold!!)


And finally another pair of Ottobre 06-2009-37 PJ bottoms - to be grown into!!
All now TNT patterns.....

with another bodywarmer (Kwik Sew 2547) on the sewing table.

No comments:

Post a Comment