Thursday, 7 June 2012

Have done some sewing...

A Pair of Simplicity 4816 (with in-seam pockets) made for red, white and blue Jubilee celebrations at school on 1st June - made in the morning before school!


A Bag for a Tea Urn - with velcro closure...self drafted pattern (well it is some squares and rectangles sewn together - drafting not really involved)
 AND progress on my self drafted dress! (Clearly not finished in time to wear for Me Made May).. hoewever at least I am working on it. The sleeves are too tight so I shall have to put the toile back on and see if I did not spot that at the toile stage, or if I have done something different to the toile!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine
    Just discovered your lovely blog. Your outfits for May look really nice. Hope you don't mind me asking - where did you get the fabric with the green birds for your top and skirt combo?
    I hope you get to sew more clothes for yourself, although it must be hard to find time when you have 3 little boys.
    Best wishes, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabric was from Ikea a billion years ago, don't know if they still have any! :-)

      Delete