Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Me Made May

'I, Catherine (http://clothesandsewing.blogspot.co.uk), sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '12. I endeavour to wear a handmade outfit each day for the duration of May 2012, with one week being OWOP (One week, one pattern)'




As my additional challenge I would like to have a new dress made by the end of May!

Looking back I wrote this for Self Stitched September 2011
"I need to set myself some challenges for this, as I know that I can wear  at least one handmade item per day. So I would like to have made some knickers and another dress by the end of September"
I have made lots of knickers but still no dress.....

1 comment:

  1. Great to have you on board Catherine! Good luck getting that dress nailed!

    All the best
    Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete