Tuesday, 3 April 2012

April Update

So what have I done since 12th FEb .... other than run around like a headless chicken?

Ideas for Next year:


 

 

 
1. Create a stash busting list of all the patterns I have not made yet, and then make at least 10

 I have made the list and so far this year used 2 patterns from the stash... unfortunately I have bought or been give more pattern than that so I am still behind!
2. Get back into routine of writing a weekly menu

 Ooophs
3.Complete the pattern cutting course and make some garments from self drafted patterns!

 Not made my skirt yet....
4.To CREATE with boys - at least one projext a month - painting, sewing, lego building etc

 L and I have been busy but not O and J... need to work with them over Easter
5. To reduce fabric and pattern stash!!

 No - bought more fabric to make specific things (but other than that been using stash fabrics)
6. Write a To Do list of things I need or want to make.
  Old To Do list being ticked off. OWOP made me realise how much I need to SWAP (sew with a plan), so sorting the plan is a task for the Easter break...
 
  • 1. Chair cover for sitting room 28th Feb - We decided that we did not want to do this with the fabric we had, and that the chair needs repairing anyway. It is being repaired and reupholstered!
  • 2. Go through wardrobe to write new list of requirements
  • 3. 2 new tops for me 24/01/12 1 top done - Kwik Sew 3790, 10/03/12 top done B from NL 6808
  • 4. Coat for J
  • 5 2x PJ tops for J Feb - 1 done... March - No 2 done

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment