Sunday, 12 February 2012

Goals

so it is 12th Feb and I can finally get around to taking stock of where I am on the goals:
1. Create a stash busting list of all the patterns I have not made yet, and then make at least 10

- Created the list... now to start making things!
 - Kwik Sew 3790 (T-shirt) completed 24th January 2012 (1/10)


2. Get back into routine of writing a weekly menu
Ha ha
3.Complete the pattern cutting course and make some garments from self drafted patterns!
Working on this
4.To CREATE with boys - at least one project a month - painting, sewing, lego building etc
L and I made a model this month... what and J and O?
5. To reduce fabric and pattern stash!!
Used some fabrics up, made up a pattern so that went well!
6. Write a To Do list of things I need or want to make.
still to do...what to finish the last one first though

No comments:

Post a Comment