Thursday, 5 January 2012

4 Finished items by 5th Jan



21st August -  I last made knickers when I was still practising and being rather scared of the idea. I made these as something "quick and easy" after the trousers! I am so pleased that I can regard these as quick and easy!! I used cotton with some Lycra content... so I shall be interested to see how these wash and wear!

I made changes to the pattern based on my previous notes and am pleased with the fit. I hope the elastic does not lose its stretch when washed! Used stash stuff!!
GREAT .. now onto some T-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment