Saturday, 31 December 2011

December goals.....

December 2011 -

1. To make at least 10 items from the "To Do" list.... 2 of which must use the wool coating I bought!

This month  I did not make anything from the "To Do" list (again). But over the year I havemade more than 10 items and 1 wool coat item - so I think I shall call this one a sucess!
2. To keep the kitchen clear - one meal washed up and put away before the next one is started
Looking good
3. To find a pattern cutting course
Completed - working on homework - hence lack of "real" garment sewing going on!!

4. To sew with the children more.. at least one project each month
Boys made snowman and Father Christmas puppets (from kit)
5. To reduce the stash!!
Have not bought any new fabrics or patterns.....

Ideas for Next year:

1. Create a stash busting list of all the patterns I have not made yet, and then make at least 10
2. Get back into routine of writing a weekly menu
3.Complete the pattern cutting course and make some garments from self drafted patterns!
4.To CREATE with boys - at least one projext a month - painting, sewing, lego building etc
5. To reduce fabric and pattern stash!!
6. Write a To Do list of things I need or want to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment