Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Burda 11-2008-104

Traced this off today and made up the toile. I traced off the size 42 but I should have used the 44. I would have been ok if I had used my normal 1.5cm seam allowance, but for some reason I decided to use one cm, so I did not have much room in the seam allowance to play with. I just need it larger across the hips.


Got some stash fabric out to make the skirt up in, some light thin fabric and some lining fabric. Not my first choie but i want to fully test it before I commit to using my favourite fabrics. I am soooo glad that i made a muslin, it only took half and hour and it made all the difference.


I also need to PRACTICE GODETS! As mine were shocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment