Friday, 14 January 2011

Ottobre 04-2009-20

Pattern Description: "This design can be easily modified by cholice of fabric: sewn from outerwear fabric they are great for outdoor play, wheras wool fabric makes them perfect for dressier wear" - Straight legs and flapped patch pocket trousers


Pattern Sizing: 104-128



Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?

No - but that is because I did not want it to. Had I followed instructions it would have!

Were the instructions easy to follow?

Did not use them just made up the trousers!

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?

I like the straight edge to the front pockets, a nice change to the curved edge pocket

Fabric Used:

Cotton Drill - dyed grey for school wear

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:

I did not put on the patch pockets as I was making these for school. I also had to hem 10cm and take in the waist - I think I could have traced off a smaller size!

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?

Will sew more for school and then again with pockets in funky fabric for home.

Conclusion:



Love pattern easy to make (well especially after I have made 4/2008/28

so many times! )

No comments:

Post a Comment