Sunday, 17 October 2010

Kwik Sew 2547

Pattern Description:


Jumper, Trousers and vest for fleece fabrics

Pattern Sizing:

1-4

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?

Yes - apart from changes

Were the instructions easy to follow?

Yes

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?

Did not like the neckline so I changed it!

Fabric Used:

Fleece

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:

Made a straight neckline for the ribbing rather than a cross over - made it too tall though next time I will make it more narrow.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?

I have already used this pattern millions of times to made a composite pattern - vest with sleeves and I love that. This was the first time I made up the jumper.

Conclusion:



The jumper goes together very fast and looks great- will make loads more in various colours. I wish that the pattern came in larger sizes.... in fact in probably does I think I shall go and check the website!!

No comments:

Post a Comment