Friday, 22 October 2010

Halloween - Batman

I had to rush to finish J's Batman costume as the school said they could go in wearing their own clothes - not uniform or they could wear costume!  So Ottobre Creative Workshop 301 (first time I've used it and I have had it 2 1/2 years), Ottobre 06-2009-35 (first time for that) and Simplicity 5512 created batman.......



The shirt has not been finished properly as it is just fancy dress - but I will use the pattern to make many more.
 I really liked the pattern - I used view A and it went together very fast.










Pattern Description:


"The Best T-shirts" A - close fitting B - straight cut size 92-170. Long sleeve

Pattern Sizing:

size 92-170



Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?

Yes

Were the instructions easy to follow?

Did not follow them - just made it. But the istructions look good

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?



Fabric Used:

Cotton jersey and felt for applique

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:

None

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?

YES YES YES

Conclusion:



Love this pattern, went together really fast and looks great (well would look better if I had finished it properly but it was just for fancy dress.

I got this pattern as my free gift for subscribing to Ottobre (2 1/2 years ago) and this is the first time I have made it - It is FAB

No comments:

Post a Comment