Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Finished 2 shirts

I finished sewing the buttons onto the first shirt and L immediately took his T-shirt off and put on the new shirt....a sucess I would say! Both shirts finished (yesterday). The skirt has moved on too - now only needs the waistband, hanging and hemming.

I made a toile for J's trenchcoat and even in a size larger than normal 116 - it will be tight over a jumper - so now I have to retrace and redo all seam allowances. Valuable lesson learnt - only trace off the front, back and sleeves first - toile it and then check fit before tracing 15 pattern pieces and adding seam allowances!!

No comments:

Post a Comment