Thursday, 29 July 2010

Ottobre 04-2010-18



















I might have to remove and re-attach the bottom functional button - I think I placed it slightly too high.
Pattern Description:


From Ottobre " The classic jacket is sewn from corduroy and lined with viscose lining fabruc. Interlined with fusbile volume fleece, it is nice and warm when the weather starts cooling down. The welt pockets on the front, that large lapel collar and the double-breasted buttoning add to the classic look"

Pattern Sizing:

92-128

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?

Yes - apart from the sleece cuffs

Were the instructions easy to follow?

Yes - apart from the instructions on how to attach the sleeve lining and the sleeve shell. I have no idea what I was supposed to do there!

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?

Lovely warm coat with a smart look.

Fabric Used:

Yellow cord shell (dyed orange as that is my son's favourite colour), black cotton lining

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:

Made it slightly longer

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?

Yes I will sew it again in different sizes for my other boys!

Conclusion:

Love this pattern and will use again. Hope to get a photo of my son wearing it but he is asleep (10.45pm here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment