Saturday, 10 July 2010

Ottobre 03-2009-11 Trousers

Mock French seam on pockets
Dinosaur embroidery on back patch pockets
Mock Fly and no button loops
Pattern Description: Jean style trousers 
Pattern Sizing: 62-92
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
No - but only because I made changes. The first pair I made did
Were the instructions easy to follow? Yes

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? I like the yoke back.

Fabric Used: Silk noile

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made: I made a mock fly and waistband without button opening as I was making these for a 10 month old for a Baptism. I also left off the belt loops.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? This is the second time I have sewn it but I will not sew it again as they come up very tight at the bottom. Although I could easily adapt the pattern, there are other patterns I want to try out.

Conclusion:
Exactly what I needed but I will probably not sew it again due to the "drainpipe" effect - will try some other patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment