Saturday, 3 July 2010

M5118 Hat for a toddler

Pattern Description:

Sun hats - 8 styles
Pattern Sizing:
X- Small to Xl (18" to 20") (20" fits my 3 year old)
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes
Were the instructions easy to follow?
Very
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
Quick to whip up a hat (took me a few hours)
Fabric Used:
Gingham - poly cotton
Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:
Left off chin strap for view H
Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
Second time I have sewn it, and I shall whip up more as presents!
Conclusion:
Lovely quick pattern with a variety of styles to choose from.

Made this hat to go with the "cowboy" shirt. He put on the hat and has not taken it off yet - a sucess I would say!

No comments:

Post a Comment