Saturday, 12 June 2010

More cutting out

Tonight I cut out
1. The lining for the vogue dress
2. The Kwik Sew work overalls
3. Most of a Burda knit

1 - lining went Ok
2. Used checked fabric - thus confirming my hatred of such fabric, did NOT line up well and is annoying me before I even start. Also forgot that the pattern was in yards and I ordered in meters so I have tonnes of this revolting fabric left over
3. Did not have a enough fabric for the flounce so I will do it in a matching colour. Trying to work out how to bind a V neck line with matching fabric too.

Lots of sewing to do now - still have shorts cut out and waiting to go. So 4 projects on the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment