Friday, 18 June 2010

Kwik Sew 3389 - Not totally finished

 These are not finally finished as my husband is not here to try them on so I can not hem them. However everything else is complete.

**** Did not like the way the zip went in - but next time he might want snaps or buttons anyway! ****
Pattern Description: Men's coverall to be worn over clothes
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes - apart from using clown fabric...
Were the instructions easy to follow?
Kwik Sew patterns are a joy to work with - really clear instructions and layout.
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
It works!
Fabric Used:Cotton Drill
Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:
Made size large, longer in torso and leg. However my husband said he would prefer snap / button closure rather than a zip next time as zips can pull open....we'll see if that happens when he uses it.
Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
Yes - when he needs another pair!
Conclusion:
Unfortunately I did not find the other review before I made these, so these can look fantastic and very professional. I might dye the ones I made black (if I am allowed to!)

No comments:

Post a Comment