Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Whipped up a couple of aprons

This morning I sewed a couple of bits of tape onto a piece of plastic coated fabric in order to make a painting apron for J - something I have been meaning to do for ages.

This evening I whipped up two aprons for me to use in the kitchen - also something I have been meaning to do for ages. So several things done in one day (one apron was even lined!).

Really good feeling to be able to get on with the sewing and achieve things. More time now as I have finished my PGCE course work - who knows what I will be like in September when working on the MA?

Now have something else to add to the list - overalls for working on the car!

Also changed the web hosting address and lost all my "blogs I follow" - maybe that will stop me wasting time and get me sewing??

No comments:

Post a Comment