Thursday, 20 May 2010

VERY behind

On Wednesday I cut out two T-shirts (one to make to wear to the wedding on Saturday and another to test out using ribbing for the neckline and cuffs).  Today I have been completing repairs on garments (some for other people), so I have not done anything useful for the T-shirts. Tomorrow I am teaching until after lunch then I need to pack everyones things.... not sure when making the T-shirt fits in! However I HAVE to do it so I shall - even if I have to pack it and stitch it later.

Had to re-hem the shorts I made. I had been lazy in my rush to finish them and have just overlocked them and then turned them up. It did not look right and kept twisting up. So I took the hem down and finished two pairs of shorts off with a bias bound hem (which I had already done for one pair).

On the sewing pile waiting to be completed (or started even)
1. one white t-shirt with bias strips cut
2. one blue t-shirt (and some ribbing waiting to be cut)
3. shorts for J

need to get started!

Also ordered ANOTHER pattern today - so much for pattern busting. However it was for mechanics overalls, a pattern I need and don't have. Now I need to order a million meters of drill.....hummm

No comments:

Post a Comment