Thursday, 6 May 2010

Feeling like I am getting there...

Well 12 days after I started the mass production.... and I am still not finished. I have one pair of shorts which is very near completion - just 3 buttons to sew on, a buttonhole to do and then hemming. I tried something new and added adjustable elastic into the waistband at the back, so I want to see if it looks OK and actually works before I do the same on the other pairs.

Frock by Friday is more Toile by Thursday - which since I started that last Wednesday has been an 8 day project. Now that I have made the necessary adjustments I shall wash some fabric and start to make "the real thing"

Another job for tomorrow is to thread up the overlocker with cream threads and overlock some fabric as a table runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment